Your specialist in Quality and Compliance Management within Life Science.
The complex rules of our regulated industry are changing constantly. Your business needs to keep up with that change to be compliant, and deliver quality. Let us guide you.
Q-People provides targeted solutions in Quality and Compliance projects in the Life Sciences sector, from Pharmaceutical and Biotech to API and Medical Device Production.
What we do
Q-People helps companies to set up and support Quality and Compliance processes, procedures and systems. Training, mentoring and coaching of talent within the Life Sciences sector is our strength. We don’t want specialist knowledge or talent to go to waste.
Every quality process requires an approach tailored to the specific needs of the production environment. We map out the current situation in accordance with the latest legislation.
Through validation and controlling quality risks we guarantee that your company complies with regulations and product safety is guaranteed.
meet our satisfied customers
Domains of expertise
We offer support and knowledge in all domains of Quality and CGMP Compliance Management.
- Design and development of quality management systems
- Assistance in defining compliancy strategies
- Validation Processes, software and equipment
- Control of quality risks
- Preparation of quality and compliance audits
- Are educated and committed people who will bring added-value
- Have a background in the Life Sciences sector
- Are uniquely skilled, to cover the Full Quality Management System
- Will continuously be trained and certified
- Guarantee a powerful level of engagement
Meet our Q-Experts
Q-People runs 10 miles against hunger!Q-People will support the people who are in famine in Africa by running the 10 miles. Want to join us? We can make you gift more interesting! Visit this project... we will double the final amount: http://action.1212.be/projects/run-against-hunger
September 11 – October 16
September 20 @ 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
September 27 @ 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
October 4 @ 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
October 25 @ 8:30 am – 5:00 pm