Join our team
Working at Q-People
We won’t offer you a job. We offer you a partnership where your talent will be appreciated, managed and continuously developed.
Our Q-Experts are our most important asset and the core value of Q-People. That’s why we believe that it’s crucial to keep you motivated and to offer you challenges that perfectly match your goals and ambitions.
Q-People is not a body-shopping company. We are in it for the long-run and genuinely care about your interests, talents, skills and goals. We know our people well. That’s why we know at what projects and in which companies they will thrive.
This is how we put this into practice.
- In our Q-Academy you will be able to grow, learn and acquire new skills. Multiple times a year we offer you a two-day training in soft and hard skills. After the training we evaluate to see if your expectations are met and whether it offered you valuable practical knowhow. Our courses develops competences within certain subjects to increase your expertise level. They strengthen your leadership and management skills as well as personal, emotional, and sociable skills.
- Personal guidance is crucial to us. Every two months we plan a moment to talk about your job satisfaction. Our Career Coach listens to your interests and needs and how we can better meet them. We look for possibilities within your career you might never have considered before. Whether you wish to move into People or Business Management or pass along your knowledge and experience as a professional trainer, together we will find the role that is perfectly suited for you.
- You are precious to us. We find it important to really get to know you. Who is the person behind the consultant? That is why we organize multiple teambuilding activities throughout the year. Weekends, adventurous, competitive, to have fun. Informal drinks throughout the year give us the opportunity to have pleasant talks. Visit our Djobby page .
- Q-People has a close collaboration with universities and expert schools. This enables us to extend an internship at a client company up to twelve months. We offer you the opportunity to become Junior Consultant. Whether you stay on with the client or at Q-People is up to you. With the skills acquired you are able to spread your wings – whatever path you might choose.
Are you looking for a new challenge? Email us with any questions you have. Or send us your CV and get the ball rolling.
Join our team
- Project: Regulatory Affaires Expert (Fixed or Freelancer) – Belgium
- Project: Project Ingenieur Formulatie – België
- Project: Validation Documents Reviewer – Belgium
- Project: Project Ingenieur Methode Validatie – Belgium
- Project: QA associate – Belgium