10/05/2019 – 7/06/2019: Lean
10/05/2019 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
1. Goal of the training
People with basic knowledge of lean, make them more familiar with lean tools so that they can use it in daily life.
2. Target Group
- People who have basic knowledge of lean but never did it in practice.
- Scope: The lean fundaments, value stream mapping, process mapping, waste analyses, workshops, defining current and future state
- Out of scope : 6 sigma
- We give a basic training later this year for people who are not familiar with Lean.
- Learn the 5 principles of lean
- Learn to develop a Value stream map/process map
- Learn to identify waste
- Practise with lean tools ( SMED, 5S, poka yoke,…)
- Theoretical knowledge and awareness
- Exercises through workshops
- Day 1:
- Introduction to lean
- 5 principles of lean
- Value stream map/process map
- Simulation exercise ( workshop set up) Current state
- 7 dimensions of waste
- Lean tools ( SMED, 5S, poka yoke,…)
- Simulation exercise ( workshop set up) Future state
- Day 2: Discuss and optimize the proposed process maps
This event is fully booked.
Trainer(s): Hilde Vissers
When:10/05/2019 – 7/06/2019:: 8.30h – 17.00h
This course will be provided in English
Price per day: 750 €/excl. VAT
- 30 % discount for early birds (subscription before 11th January 2018)
- Until 50% discount through KMO portfolio or training vouchers (DV.O218731)
- Full reimbursement through Co-valent : https://www.co-valent.be/
- 50% discount for students and PHD’s