August 7 @ 2:27 pm
- This training has passed.
Advanced Lean concepts
11th September 2019 - 16th October 2019
Goal of the training
People with basic knowledge of lean, make them more familiar with lean tools so that they can use it in daily life.
People who have basic knowledge of lean but never did it in practice.
- Scope: The lean fundamentals, value stream mapping, process mapping, waste analyses, workshops, defining current and future state
- Out of scope : 6 sigma
- We give a basic training later this year for people who are not familiar with Lean.
- Learn the 5 principles of lean
- Learn to develop a Value stream map/process map
- Learn to identify waste
- Practice with lean tools ( SMED, 5S, poka yoke,…)
- Theoretical knowledge and awareness
- Exercises through workshops
- Day 1:
- Introduction to lean
- 5 principles of lean
- Value stream map/process map
- Simulation exercise ( workshop set up) Current state
- 7 dimensions of waste
- Lean tools ( SMED, 5S, poka yoke,…)
- Simulation exercise ( workshop set up) Future state
- Day 2: Discuss and optimize the proposed process maps