Quality Assurance Consultant – Belgium
Q-People supports different innovative companies in the Life Science. We give support in the whole product life cycle. During the product life cycle we are controlling quality risks, and guarantee product safety during drug development, production and distribution.
As a quality consultant you will be responsible to safeguard the quality of the product.
You are responsible for ensuring quality by following up and ensuring that processes and actions take place according to the applied cGMP quality standards:
– You will follow written documents such as procedures, protocols and reports concerning quality systems of other departments;
• Facilitation of Quality Governance Meetings, including
Management of quality review of new metrics file and provide technical support to extent the metrics for the Process Owners
• Facilitation of Quality Management Review (QMR) Meetings
• You evaluate written events (deviations, OOS / OOL);
• You are responsible for the correction and authorization of these procedures, protocols and reports;
• You take care of batch records and lab records.
• You participate in various projects related to risk analysis, qualification and validatio
• You are responsible for carrying out risk analyzes and certain corrective and preventive measures (CAPAs)
• You follow changes via Change control
• You follow initial and routine validation and qualifications
• You participate in or supervise quality related projects.
• Handling and documentation of complaints
• Master or Bachelor in a relevant area, e.g Pharmacist, bio-engineering or you have achieved a similar level by experience;
• At least one year of relevant experience in the pharmaceutical, medical devices or diagnostics industry;
• Compliance driven;
• Team player with well-developed interpersonal skills;
• Possibility to quickly act in the process
• Knowledge of QA systems such as deviations, writing rootcauses
• Very good communication, planning and organization skills;
• Good knowledge of French and English;
• MS Office;
Of course we guarantee our colleagues a competitive salary, attractive benefits and company car. But first and foremost, Q-People offers you:
• The opportunity to develop yourself as an expert through your involvement in challenging projects and the commitment of a dedicated HR and training team;
• A unique work and career experience within a human-size company where welfare and evolution are mentioned in the mission statement of the company;
• Personalized follow-up, coaching and support by Master Certified Coaches.
Kelly Platteuw | Talent Manager
M.: +32 (0)493/07.70.65
E : [email protected]
Katrien Daneel | Talent Manager
E : [email protected]
M.: +32 (0)473/12.16.00
Graaf Van Egmontstraat 15/4 | Mechelen