Qualification & Validation Consultant – Belgium
Q-People supports innovative companies in the Life Science. We give support in the whole product life cycle. During the product life cycle we are controlling quality risks, and guarantee product safety during drug development, production and distribution.
You bring your expertise to various projects in the Pharmaceutical Biotechnological Industry. Your role and responsibilities may vary in function of the project and your level of expertise.
• According to the client’s requirements, you participate to the Risk Analysis and develop the (Master) Validation Plan in dialog with the different involved stakeholders (production, engineering, quality assurance);
• You redact the qualification validation protocols corresponding to the packages that you are responsible for;
• You initiate, execute and supervise the validation operations linked to your packages in respect with the planning ;
• You manage the deviations during the test execution if needed;
• You make sure that reports are approved on time and participate to potential corrective actions;
• Master or Bachelor in a relevant area, e.g. Chemistry or biotechnology
• At least a first year of relevant experience in the pharmaceutical, medical devices or diagnostics industry;
• Good GMP knowledge
• Compliance driven;
• Team player with well-developed interpersonal skills;
• Possibility to quickly act in the process;
• Knowledge of QA systems such as deviations, CAPA’s, change control;
• Very good communication, planning and organization skills;
• Good knowledge of French and English;
• MS Office.
Of course we guarantee our colleagues a competitive salary, attractive benefits and company car. But first and foremost, Q-People offers you:
• The opportunity to develop yourself as an expert through your involvement in challenging projects and the commitment of a dedicated HR and training team;
• A unique work and career experience within a human-size company where welfare and evolution are mentioned in the mission statement of the company;
• Personalized follow-up, coaching and support by Master Certified Coaches.
Kelly Platteuw | Talent Manager
M.: +32 (0)493/07.70.65
E : [email protected]
Katrien Daneel | Talent Manager
E : [email protected]
M.: +32 (0)473/12.16.00
Graaf Van Egmontstraat 15/4 | Mechelen