QMS Consultant – Belgium
Q-People supports innovative companies in the Life Science. We give support in the whole product life cycle. During the product life cycle we are controlling quality risks, and guarantee product safety during drug development, production and distribution.
As a QMS consultant you will be responsible to safeguard the quality of the product by the design and implementation of relevant QMS (Quality Management Systems).
You take the lead in one or more of the following responsibilities
• Develop a harmonized QMS approach/strategy ;
• Design implementation of the different elements of a QMS system: for example, documentation system, validation system, change control, deviation handling CAPA, …
• Implement and enforce this approach through SOP’s (Standard Operation procedures), Work instructions and job aids;
• Responsible for the project follow-up and project management;
• Spokesperson during internal and external audits for QMS systems and activities;
• Prepare for ISO audits and FDA inspection readiness by effective interaction with other stakeholders; Assist in defining process monitoring principles (e.g. KPI’s);
• Prepare data for Quality review meetings and Management review;
• Follow-up and support the timely closure for both internal and external audit observations and findings;
• Participate in audits performed by external parties;
• Master with relevant QMS expertise;
• Preferably 5 year or more relevant experience in the pharmaceutical, medical devices or diagnostics industry;
• Strategy and project management skills;
• Compliance driven;
• Team player with well-developed interpersonal skills;
• Possibility to quickly act in the process;
• Very good communication, planning and organization skills;
• Good knowledge of French and English;
• MS Office.
Of course we guarantee our colleagues a competitive salary, attractive benefits and company car. But first and foremost, Q-People offers you:
• The opportunity to develop yourself as an expert through your involvement in challenging projects and the commitment of a dedicated HR and training team;
• A unique work and career experience within a human-size company where welfare and evolution are mentioned in the mission statement of the company;
• Personalized follow-up, coaching and support by Master Certified Coaches.
Kelly Platteuw | Talent Manager
M.: +32 (0)493/07.70.65
E : [email protected]
Katrien Daneel | Talent Manager
E : [email protected]
M.: +32 (0)473/12.16.00
Graaf Van Egmontstraat 15/4 | Mechelen